Transparent Language Online for Libraries empowers learners to explore a new language at the library, at home, or on the go using any Internet-connected device.
Your library staff and patrons alike will enjoy a complete language-learning solution, featuring:
- 110+ languages, from Afrikaans to Zulu
- Paired ESL/ELL content for speakers of 30+ languages, immersion intermediate- and advanced-level courses, and an American Citizenship Test Prep course
- Alphabet lessons
- Over 25 different learning activities, focusing on listening, speaking, reading, and typing
- Mobile learning with our Transparent Language mobile app
- Usage tracking for admins through our robust reporting system
- Free promotional materials, including social media images, blog posts, posters, and much more
- Kidspeak, the learning program for kids, that allows them to work their way through fun and engaging activities with their cartoon "friend" and his or her playful pet.