KidSpeak is a learning resource for young children to use to broaden their horizons as they work their way through fun and engaging activities.
KidSpeak is included with all subscriptions to Transparent Language Online for Libraries and features:
- Available languages: Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish.
- Age-appropriate content: Designed for ages 6 and up, children will learn words and phrases suitable for their age, needs, and interests.
- Engaging activities: Combining animations with over 40 interactive activities, puzzles, and songs, each language is hosted by a fun cartoon "friend" and his or her playful pet, using only the language being taught.
- Important skill development: Using the successful immersion approach preferred for young children, they'll learn the alphabet and word recognition, simple sentences, how to use plural and singular, how to distinguish between words that look and sound similar, simple addition and subtraction, how to tell time, number recognition (matching numbers to written words), and correct pronunciation.
- Dozens of topics: No matter what they're interested in (clothing, school supplies, sports, travel, weather, and more), your children will be on their way to learning a new language in no time.
- Hundreds of words and phrases: Add to your children's seemingly endless vocabulary (and energy!) with over 700 words and expressions per language and 3 levels of difficulty.