Transparent Language provides a variety of training materials and resources for librarians, aimed at keeping you fresh on various aspects of our program. More information about the available resources can be found below.
A playlist of short videos explaining different activities and features related to Transparent Language Online can be viewed at https://home.transparent.com/transparent-language-online-videos
Training webinars for librarians are available both live and recorded. These webinars are aimed at keeping librarians fresh on various aspects of Transparent Language Online.
- Live webinars: https://home.transparent.com/library-webinars
- Live webinars will be recorded and archived, and a link for each webinar will be emailed to everyone who registers.
- A certificate of completion is also available for those who attend live webinars.
- Archived (recorded) webinars: https://home.transparent.com/library-webinars-archive
A variety of digital, downloadable materials materials are available online for you to download at http://home.transparent.com/library-marketing-kit.
Please feel free to download and use any of these materials as you see fit on your website, social media pages, etc. (If you have other ideas, please email us and let us know; the idea for these promotional pieces came from librarians just like you.)
Social media guide:
A guide for "Making Social Media Work for Your Library" can be downloaded from our website at https://www.transparent.com/white-papers/making-social-media-work-for-your-library.html
This guide includes some great tips and tricks to promote all of your resources in your library, not just Transparent Language Online!
Follow us on social!
One of the best ways to receive important product updates and information, as well as stay informed about new features, languages, and courses is to follow our various social media accounts!
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TLILanguages
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/transparentlanguage
- Company blog: https://blogs.transparent.com/language-news/
If you have questions about available training resources, please reach out to Lauren at lgancarz[at]transparent.com