The Transparent Language mobile app is the companion application for Transparent Language Online. This is not a free application, even though it can be downloaded for free, and requires a valid Transparent Language Online account.
In order to authenticate the Transparent Language mobile app on your phone or tablet, you must have a valid Transparent Language Online account, which can be obtained through a subscribing organization (such as your local public library) or by purchasing a subscription on our website.
There are a few different ways you can log in to (authenticate) your Transparent Language mobile app:
Follow the steps below to log in to the Transparent Language Online mobile app by scanning the QR code:
1. Open a web browser and navigate to your organization's Transparent Language Online portal. Enter your Username on the LOG IN tab.
2. Next, type in your Password.
3. Click the LOG IN button.
4. Click on "Mobile access" in the upper right corner of your screen.
5. A screen will open displaying information about the Transparent Language mobile app. Open the Transparent Language mobile app on your device and scan the QR code to authenticate your mobile app.
Follow the steps below to log in to the Transparent Language mobile app with your username/password:
- Open the "Transparent Language" app, enter your Transparent Language Online username, then click "SUBMIT". (Note: if your username is associated with multiple organizations, you will be asked to select your primary organization.)
If you are asked for a password: enter your Transparent Language Online password and click "LOG IN".
If you are asked to log in to your portal:
Follow the link to log in to "Your Organization's Portal".
In your portal, launch Transparent Language Online, and you will be taken to an app authentication page.
On the app authentication page, tap the "Log In" button, and the app will open and you will be logged in.