We offer a wide variety of promotional resources for libraries in our Library Marketing Kit. These digital, downloadable resources will help you build usage and raise awareness of Transparent Language Online for Libraries.
Many customers have boosted usage with information and an image on their library's homepage, as well as posting frequently on social media sites. Other libraries have had great success with flyers, table tents, emails, and bookmarks. We provide this support free of charge and can customize some resources to your library, as requested. Download as many of the resources as you need to spread the word about Transparent Language Online and KidSpeak to your patrons and your community!
Below you will find links to some of the great resources in our Library Marketing Kit, including:
- Perfect for placing on your library's website.
- Posters & shelf talkers
- Print these out and display them around your library.
- Web banners
- Perfect for placing on your library's homepage.
- Screenshots & videos
- Video tutorials about various features can be found here.
- Screenshots are helpful to use if you want to create an information page on your website about Transparent Language Online.
- Social media images
- Downloadable and preformatted images available for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- To learn more about promoting your library on social media, download our free guide "Making Social Media Work for Your Library".
- Descriptive text, blogs, press releases, & emails
- Find what you need to spread the word on your website, in your local newspaper, or in an email to your community.
- Running a class or how-to session? Download and print these sheets to hand out.
- And more!