Below you will find information regarding a recent Lesson Authoring/LessonGin update.
Dates of release
Government Edition: September 28, 2020
Education Edition: not yet released
Library Edition: not yet released
- The application has been redesigned to be consistent with the new learning portal style.
- The two "Transform" activities are now configurable separately and are no longer linked.
- The transliteration field has been removed on the Vocab Editing screen for Latin languages and the default size of the comment box has been expanded.
- The "Transcribe It" activity has been overhauled:
- Text & Audio can now be customized
- New sentences can be added and any sentence can be removed
- Added keyboard shortcuts to improve usability
- Table now includes proper headers and labels
- MP3 artifacts are now available to all authors (previously only available to Unrestricted user types)
The frequency filter of the Vocab Selection screen has been overhauled to show all items in order of frequency.
- An authoring group can now be saved with only one author.