If available through your organization, Transparent Language Online allows users to access the learning platform without entering a username and password.
What are guest accounts?Guest accounts allow users to sample Transparent Language Online before creating a username/password. While guest accounts can see all available learning content and explore the program as they'd like, there are a few limitations, including:
- no saved learning history (meaning no course progress or Learned Vocabulary will be saved outside of the current guest session)
- no access to the mobile app
- no reporting on their own activity with "My Transcript” report
Guest accounts differ slightly from users who register with a username and password. Users who login with a username and password will have full access to all of these features listed above, including all of their learning history and can pick-up where they last left off each time they use Transparent Language Online.
Accessing Transparent Language Online with a guest account
Transparent Language Online allows users to access learning content without creating a username and password (not available for all organizations).
To access Transparent Language Online in guest account mode:
- Click the "Continue as a guest" link on the login screen of your organization's Transparent Language Online account.
- If your organization requires authentication (such as barcodes) prior to accessing, you will be required to pass authentication before using Transparent Language Online with a guest account.
- After you have passed authentication, you will be taken to the language selection menu in Transparent Language Online. You can select any available language to learn.
- If you would like to save your learning history, there will be various prompts along the way to do so (example below). You can also click the "create an account" link in the red banner at the top of your screen at any time to create a username/password. (Note: If you do not create a username/password, no course progress or Learned Vocabulary will be saved outside of the current guest session.)