- General changes
- No more “locking” previous screens in the lesson editor! Allow for automatic updating of activity configurations with warnings to review when necessary.
- Add standard shortcut functionality for text editing (e.g. CTRL+B for bold).
- Added support to toggle a transliterated keyboard for supported languages.
- Bugfix: Add back-end support so that lessons will still publish if the PDF generation fails.
- Vocab editing
- User can import vocab items from a B4X (proprietary file format) or XLSX (Excel).
- While editing vocab, allow auto-generation of transliterations using Google’s transliteration service.
- Activity configuration
- Add support for new lines & paragraph breaks in the Slide Show activity.
- Colors and font style formatting can now be imported from an XLSX into the Table activity.
- Words In Context items are now generated from Vocab Editing instead of selection.
- Published lesson
- Learners can access the workbook PDF from within the lesson.
- Learners can download a Text Translation PDF from within the lesson.