Main Application 2.16
- When a user enters an email address into the system, the system checks for spelling errors against common email domains and may provide suggestions for fixes.
- Bugfix: Users with invalid accounts will no longer continue receiving Daily Refresher emails or have access to the platform through emails already received.
- Users can now add and edit items in their learned vocab!
- A user viewing their learned vocab can click an “Add Vocab” button to launch a vocab input screen. Items added by the user can have images, sounds, hints, alternative answers, transliterations, and comments. A user can also import vocab from spreadsheets or select them from pasted text. Translations and sounds can be automatically generated for new items.
- A user can edit vocab items by selecting one or more of them and clicking “Edit” in the contextual menu.
- The Classes and Cohorts Enrollment screen now offers easy, clickable links for enrolling in cohorts (the user no longer has to enroll with a code).
- Add language selection to the Reporting screens, allowing easier input of self-reported time and faster running of My Activity and Journal Entry reports.
- The application will automatically attempt to localize to the language of the user’s operating system unless the user has already chosen a localization.
- Accessibility: Allow alerts that may appear at the top of the interface to be reached with the Tab button.
- Bugfix: Flex (or LessonGin) lessons no longer appear completed if the assessment is incomplete.
- While adding an assignment to a class, the system will show a loading spinner to indicate the interface is not frozen.
- A reporting group created with an authorization code will automatically include new users associated with that code as they register.
- New users are invited to reporting groups by username instead of by email address.