If you no longer have access to a previous CL-150 account, you can roll over the learning data from that account into your new one.
If you do not have access to your previous CL-150 account synchronization password, please contact us at email@example.com for assistance. If possible, please provide your previous username and the email associated with the account.
If you still have access to your previous CL-150 account sync password,
- Log in to your previous account and click the 'Mobile Access' button in top-right of screen:
- Copy your “Synchronization Password” found at the bottom of the pop-up.
- Log in to your new CL-150 account and click the 'profile' icon in top-right of screen, a menu will appear:
- Select 'Account Options' from the menu
- On the newly displayed page, click 'Account Settings'
- Scroll down page and you will see section 'Rollover from Another Account'
- Paste in the copied synchronization password from your old account
- Click 'Start Rollover' and your old account data will be successfully transferred to your new account